Client: Nike Running
To plan and deliver the Nike+ Run Club (N+ RC) live experience across the UK and Australia in line with the global expectations of Nike Running. The free N+RC program aims to build and foster a community of runners through a series of live weekly sessions designed to compliment the N+ RC app. The program is a unique brand experience that gives Nike Running the opportunity to engage consumers 365 days each year.
Having worked on the N+ RC program for over 8 years globally, our passionate team are focused on creating and delivering the most seamless and premium running experience possible at each session. Not only do our team work closely with the Nike Running brand team to create the N+ RC strategy, we’re also responsible for project management of the weekly sessions and employment of head coaches and pacers who are the face of the N+ RC brand.
- Global delivery of N+ RC program across: Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland, London, Manchester, Glasgow and Cardiff.
- 25,000 consumers participated in Limelight Sports delivered N+ RC expereiences (average across one year)
- Recent elevated N+ RC experiences and activations include:
- 2016 London Marathon shake out run hosted by British running legend, Paula Radcliffe
- Personal pacer service & training journey offered to N+ RC runners for 2016 Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon
- Door to door pacing service offered to NRC runners during ‘Storm Chasers’ campaigns across London throughout November 2016
- Personalised training journey leading into the 2016 NikeWomen Victory Tour Half Marathon in Sydney