Job Opportunity - Customer Experience Assistant
Role: Customer Experience AssistantLocation: London, SE1
Contract: Fixed Term contracts – various lengths up to 10 months
Holiday: 20 days + bank holidays and Lieu days
Salary: £20,000-£21,000 per annum pro rata
Limelight Sports has a number of exciting opportunities for Customer Experience Assistants to join our team from January 2020. This role would suit someone who is proactive, has excellent communication skills and is looking for a role within Sports Marketing. As an integral member of the Customer Experience team, you will be charged with delivering exceptional customer experience through developing an understanding of the customer, being the first line of support and being the voice of the customer to the rest of the business.
Who We Are
Limelight Sports is a sports marketing agency specialising in participation. We work with clients such as Nike, Tesco, The FA, Royal Bank of Canada and J.P.Morgan to engage their audiences through active experiences and campaigns that people cannot stop talking about. We have created and delivered some of the most successful live experiences including Royal Parks Half Marathon, the FA People’s Cup, Sainsbury’s Sport Relief Mile, Sky Ride, J.P.Morgan Corporate Challenge London and Sydney, and Swimathon, the world’s biggest fundraising swimming challenge. With over 25 years’ experience, a passion for sport and helping more people become active and enjoy sport, Limelight Sports is the agency of the Active World.
As the Customer Experience Assistant, you report into the Junior Customer Experience Manager and are responsible for the day to day interactions with our participants and customers. This includes the handling of data, fulfilment requirements, queries and questions, complaints and reporting. You will have a good understanding of all Campaigns and as part of the CX team are seen as a central point of knowledge for the customer’s experience.
As the Customer Experience Assistant your primary responsibilities are:
- Be the customers’ champion within Limelight
- Look for ways to improve the customer experience across all touch points
- Contribute to the feedback loop between the Junior Customer Experience Manager, the customer and the project team
- Proactively recommend changes to documentation/websites/signage etc… to enhance the customer experience
- Work with your colleagues in the CX team and the Junior Customer Experience Manager to ensure correct information to the campaigns team from the customer’s perspective
- Handling and responding to customer queries by email and phone to meet campaign SLA’s
- Having an administrative understanding of the registration platforms and have the ability to troubleshoot issues
- Assisting with the testing of systems to feedback pre-launch
- Liaising with the fulfilment house for race pack fulfilment – items and deadlines – liaising internally/externally to meet delivery deadlines
- Assisting with the management of fulfilment data and race number allocations
- Field results queries post event
- Assist with the efficient running of information points at live events
- Providing regular reports and updates to the Junior Customer Experience Manager
- Ensure compliance with GDPR regulations
- Handle data in an appropriate way that meets Limelight Sports’ information security policy
- When required, collate quotes and raise purchase orders
- Create good working relationships with all areas of the business
ABOUT THE PERSON
As the Customer Experience Assistant, you have:
- A passion for excellence within customer service
- Attention to detail
- Analytical and numerical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competent Microsoft Excel user
- A passion for participation sport
- Excellent administration skills
- Excellent team working and collaborative skills
- The ability to stay calm under pressure
- Good time management skills
- Pro-active and can-do attitude
- Highly organised
LIFE AT LIMELIGHT
Limelight is a fast-paced agency and we pride ourselves on having a ‘One Team’ approach to the way we work, supporting our colleagues to achieve the end goal. You will be surrounded by people who are passionate about the active world and our beliefs and passions are reflected in the additional benefits you will have access to:
- Monthly We All Move sessions – we like to celebrate the active world by trying out a new activity together on the first Wednesday of the month, this can be anything from tag rugby, netball, softball or ultimate frisbee.
- Lunch time running – this is a regular activity for a lot of people in the office and culminates in a handicap 5K at the end each month.
- Flexible exercise time – we actively encourage the team to get active at a time that suits them during their working day. We believe that leaving your desk is healthy for the mind and the body.
- Thirsty Thursday drinks - on the last Thursday of each month we get together to have a few drinks so that we can catch up and socialise together.
- Cycle to Work scheme – we offer employees the ability to purchase a bike through the cycle to work scheme and you can have access to bike racks in our building.
- Most Valuable Limelighter Award – every quarter all team members nominate their colleagues who they believe have lived our values and been the Most Valuable Limelighter. A great way to give your colleagues some recognition.
If you like the sound of this role and want to apply, please contact Sue Courtney at email@example.com. Applicants should send their CV and a cover email outlining why they are suitable for this role.