Job Opportunity - Business Development ExecutiveLimelight Sports has an exciting opportunity for a passionate, target oriented individual to join its London-based team as a Business Development Executive.
This role provides an entry into the highly competitive sports marketing world and is ideally suited to someone who wants to take their first steps in a business development and sales focused role. It’s a fast paced, varied role that would suit an individual who has excellent communication skills and thrives on hitting targets.
The Business Development Executive will be responsible for supporting the business in maximising commercial revenues through the sourcing of corporate entries, corporate partners, and potential new clients for Limelight Sports across multiple Campaigns.
As Business Development Executive you will report into the Group Commercial Director and work alongside the Business Development and Campaigns teams on all aspects of corporate sales and business development. You help coordinate and assist with every touch point of the sales journey.
You deliver the right approaches to generate new corporate and business opportunities, you are someone who displays good business acumen and have an eagerness to learn the disciplines of sales and business development.
You are highly driven and like achieving targets. You are consultative by nature and enjoy building your networking skills as well as researching new sales / business prospects. Your role is integral in generating sales and business for the team with existing and new clients.
The role is varied and fast paced, and you will be responsible for:
- Researching and developing corporate sales contacts
- Implementing the strategy for all corporate sales activities
- Pro-actively contacting potential corporates through email, LinkedIn, social media or phone calls to hit corporate sales targets
- Maintaining an accurate database of corporate partners
- Ensuring the correct administration / paper work is in place for corporate sales
- Researching prospective brands, organisations and individuals to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about marketing spend
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Supporting responses to briefs and working with specialist functions to provide a creative response that meets the prospective client’s objectives
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and other sales materials
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Preparing and coordinating weekly pipeline report for management team
- Working alongside Account Directors to build new opportunities with existing brand partners and clients as directed by the Account Directors to ensure all rights are delivered
- Nurture the relationships with existing partners/clients to up-sell the wider Limelight proposition.
To apply for the role please email a CV and cover letter outlining why you are right for the position to email@example.com
Limelight Sports is an equal opportunities employer.