Looking for a great Project ManagerWe have an exciting opportunity in our London office for a highly organised Project Manager who has the ability to multi task, engage teams and enthuse others, to join our creative and passionate team. If you're interested in this role please send a CV and cover email, outlining why you are the right person to join our team, to email@example.com.
POSITION: Project Manager
SALARY: Competitive Salary including Private Health Care
The Project Manager is responsible for delivering Limelight's promise of guaranteed results for our clients, working closely with the Client Services and Campaign delivery teams across multiple projects. The Project Manager is involved in the planning, execution, resourcing and full scope of the campaigns. Creating clear and obtainable objectives to see them through to successful completion of each stage of delivery.
As the Project Manager your primary role is ensuring campaigns are delivered on time, within budget and with maximum efficiency. You continuously meet and exceed client expectations across all campaigns ensuring consistency and quality. Project Managers are the champions of Limelight’s project management methodology, PATH and work closely with the other members of the Project Management team as well as the Client Services and Campaign teams to manage the day to day running of your allocated projects.
As the Project Manager your primary responsibilities are:
- Day to day management of project/campaign to ensure it is meeting/exceeding client expectation and objectives as agreed with the Client Service team
- Liaison with the Campaign delivery team on all stages of the project to ensure it delivers against agreed timelines
- Ensure the profitability of Campaigns through the monitoring and reconciling of project budgets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Responsible for reconciling end of Campaign budgets
- Monitoring, reporting and improving resource utilisation
- Working with the Resource Manager to seek efficiencies in the deployment of team resources
- WIP reporting to Client Service team and Chief Operating Officer as required
- As required, managing and chairing internal and external project or client meetings
- Where applicable, and agreed with the Client Services team, be the day to day contact with clients
- Overseeing testing and readiness for live project scenarios
- Management and mitigation of your day-to-day project risks
- Central point for any project issues/guidance / knowledge share
- Being an ambassador of Limelight’s Project Management methodology and ensuring use across all campaigns
- Working the Project Management team to develop and continually review the Project Management methodology, its purpose and use
- Ensure companywide adherence to quality assurance standards to demonstrate market leading ability
- Line Management of key team members within the business
- As the Project Manager you:Are Passionate about participation in sport, for yourself and others
- Understand business strategy
- Are highly organised
- Are great at engaging teams and enthusing others to delivery to the highest possible standard
- Have good foresight
- Are a great communicator
- Are empathetic
- Are decisive
- Are a problem solver
- Are calm under pressure and approachable at all times
- Project Management experience
- Prior experience of working in a fast-paced agency environment
- Experience of forming successful working relationships with people at all levels
- A proven track record in delivering results
- Educated to degree level
PLEASE NO AGENCIES. APPLICATIONS DIRECT
Limelight Sports is an equal opportunities employer.