In our era of experience, event and experiential marketing has taken its place as one of the fastest growing forms of marketing. Brands are increasingly recognising the need to create authentic, real life experiences to engage with their consumers. Unlike other channels, live experiences are an alchemy of message, context and human interaction, which, in an increasingly online world creates a platform for real life engagement.
In the first instalment of a three-part series we look at the power of experiences for both brands and consumers. Click here to download as a PDF.
At Limelight Sports, we create real life experiences for leading brands. To find out more, contact us at www.Limelightsports.com.
· Australian Bureau of Statistics
· Australian Sports Commission
· Brand Experience Report 2016 – Eventmagazine.co.uk
· Content Marketing Institute Australia
· Event Marketing Institute Australia
· Global Physical Activity Observatory
· Limelight Sports
· Roy Morgan